Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tired, tired and more tired

So I hurt my back. I haven't been online a lot for more than work because I couldn't sit for a few days. The first time I hurt my back it wasn't my fault.

It was just something that happened.

The second time it was all my fault. I was mostly recovered on a Monday a couple of weeks ago. Mondays are cardio days at the gym. I didn't want to go and I thought I should take it easy because I am still recovering. Then the stubborn side of me told myself I was just being a wimp and I should stand up and go to class. So I did.

And I had to leave half way through because I was in so much pain I could barely move. Instead of 3 days recovery I am working on 2 weeks and still counting. Did you know the lower back muscles are used for everything?

No comments: